BlogginBenjamin

Die multikulturellen Anwandlungen eines durchschnittlich-deutschen Kleinbürgers, der auf großem Fuß lebt und denselben mit Vorliebe in den mannigfaltigen Fettnäpfchen der Englischen Sprache platziert, wobei allein seine Muttersprache ausreichend Probleme für ihn bereit hielte um ihn per Volksentscheid ausbürgern zu lassen. Seinen ehemaligen Lehrern dankend.

Montag, September 18, 2006

Third exam cleared...

Holy cow, what a sweet performance of mine. Today at 11 am it was time for me to attend my third oral diploma exam out of four in order to be a real computer scientist one day. Benizzle Shmizzle made his way through virtual reality and augmented reality, commented on stereo violation, toe-in and off-axis and left a completely stunned professor. You think it might already be enough? Far from it! We did a sharp left turn from computer graphics towards image processing. Benizzle held a kind of a lecture about image segmentation with the color structure code and its hierarchical hexagonal island topography. Can we have this thing in 3D, please? "Yes, you can, let me explain it to you!", Benizzle shouted out loud. The other professor just had to be a busybody and tried to interfere the perfect show with questions about semantic web and information retrieval databases. Oh my gosh, what can I say, Benizzles extraordinary abilities as a blithering idiot saved his day one more time.

What leaves me to tell you my grade: It's an enormous 1.3 (That's the second best grade you can get here). The only weaknesses Benizzle had to admit were in the field of semantic deep web information retrieval stuff. I can live with that. ;)

Oh, I nearly forgot to mention the result of my second oral exam about E-Learning: 1.3

Who can see the pattern? ;)

Thinking of Sethi I would just say: "I am toooooooo good for diz vorld."

1 Comments:

At Freitag, September 22, 2006 10:33:00 PM, Blogger ryan101 said...

That's nothing! My first ever exam question at uni was:

"Explain how universal and existential quantification is handled in the examination of entailments in the predicate calculus."

Nice huh?! Hmm, i think i was only 18 at the time, and if i remember correctly, I beleive the answer was to get out of my seat and run away...

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home