BlogginBenjamin

Die multikulturellen Anwandlungen eines durchschnittlich-deutschen Kleinbürgers, der auf großem Fuß lebt und denselben mit Vorliebe in den mannigfaltigen Fettnäpfchen der Englischen Sprache platziert, wobei allein seine Muttersprache ausreichend Probleme für ihn bereit hielte um ihn per Volksentscheid ausbürgern zu lassen. Seinen ehemaligen Lehrern dankend.

Dienstag, April 25, 2006

Washed-up insurance fraud

During the last few weeks the world has gotten a slightly wrong image of us Germans, and especially me, thanks to Johanna and Kent.
And since I don't want to leave the mark of being a chocolate terminator (once again: Arnold Schwarzenegger is from Austria (as well as Adolf Hitler was, but I don't want to start dissing the Austrians, it's not their fault)!), I decided to bake Banana-Muffins with just an idea of chocolate in them.
I wanted to show all the world that I am able to eat something which major ingredient is not chocolate, but something healthy - like bananas.
No sooner said than done. A few minutes later the tasty smell of banana-muffins filled our flat. Which left only one thing to do: Get them out of there!
So I grabbed the baking paper to lift the muffins, but didn't bear in mind that there could be a heating element at the top of the oven...
Well, it smelt like burnt flesh, which let me come to the conclusion that I had to pay the penalty for neglecting my chocolate consumption.

Do you want to see a picture?
Let me show you:
Burnt hand
The next thing I did was eating a whole chocolate bar to calm down the gods of sweets.

Conclusion: The mills of God grind slowly - but I am grinding even slower.

2 Comments:

At Dienstag, April 25, 2006 4:53:00 PM, Blogger kent said...

That is a nasty burn, thy philosophical one.

Banana chocolate muffins, next time?

 
At Dienstag, April 25, 2006 5:10:00 PM, Blogger Johanna said...

Btw, we got that recipe from Samantha. And they're greeeaat. We bake them almost every second day. ;)
And a person that's too lazy to kneel down to put something into the oven deserves to burn itself!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home