Saree time with Manju and Johanna
Since Johanna had bought this beautiful saree in India it would be a shame to let it decompose in a plastic bag.
So Johanna searched for someone who could show her how to tie it.
Already when we were in India our German-Indian friend Manju (whose siblings' names are Manu and Manoj ;)) was excited to help Johanna with that task.
So, when she came to visit us in our town, Johanna fetched her saree and they started fighting the cloth-snake.
The tides of war were raging, and I was never sure who would win, but eventually my wife and her friend made it: The saree was tied.
And here is the result:

Jury, your votes, please.

5 Comments:
You guys are married now? Thanks for inviting me.
I notice how you always make a war reference in each post. You would really like a Chocolate War, wouldn't you?
Ya Ben, thanks for inviting ME! I don't know who he married and I don't know anything about a wedding party!
How impolite!
He probably drugged you Johanna.
Congratulations to the newly-wed couple! :)
Mr and Mrs Schmidt or in English Mr and Mrs Smith. Hopefully your marriage is better than the film.
I bought you the present of an invisible irish leprechaun. You should see him do River Dance and he wants your advise on how to start a war with the pixies. Leprachaun against the Pixies and it's going to be shown live on the internet.
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home