BlogginBenjamin

Die multikulturellen Anwandlungen eines durchschnittlich-deutschen Kleinbürgers, der auf großem Fuß lebt und denselben mit Vorliebe in den mannigfaltigen Fettnäpfchen der Englischen Sprache platziert, wobei allein seine Muttersprache ausreichend Probleme für ihn bereit hielte um ihn per Volksentscheid ausbürgern zu lassen. Seinen ehemaligen Lehrern dankend.

Mittwoch, Juni 21, 2006

Anybody remembering India?

Hanna and me were always complaining about the German traffic lights. In India you mostly have those countdowns at the traffic lights indicating how much time is left till the next "redlight" (or the next "limelight"). ;)

Blogginbenjamin in cooperation with Spiegel Online proudly presents the first German stoplight of that kind.
Since the beginning of the test stage in september 2005, the number of people crossing the street during a red phase has decreased by 20%.

Because of the unbelievable success there will be more traffic lights like this - for the time being only in Hamburg.

1 Comments:

At Freitag, Juni 23, 2006 7:38:00 AM, Blogger kent said...

I am so confused, it's not even funny. What do you mean, you developed a stoplight with a timer?

I do miss that, I must say. Good thing I don't drive, otherwise I might just go crazy.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home