Who wants to see a singing porn-star?
Okay, I know the answer - all us xy-chromosome guys.
I mean, everyone knows where to find the mute button on the remote...
But wait, why did I... allright, I know now: The Croatian contestant for the Eurovision Song Contest, Severina Vuckovic, once had too much time and switched on her camcorder while being in bed with an unknown guy.
The result is a nice little movie about human relationships in the context of a sparkling wine misuse.
Here you can find some stills as shown on the website of Germany's biggest trashy boulevard-magazine.
There's nothing else for it but to hope that there will be more surprises like this.

3 Comments:
nice set of mellons on that one must watch out for her on the eurovision song contest.
Oh, you're soooooooooo subtle, Marty. ;)
Old news, guys... My brother brought the clip on a CD from his high school long before I left for India. :)
Kids... :) :D
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home