BlogginBenjamin

Die multikulturellen Anwandlungen eines durchschnittlich-deutschen Kleinbürgers, der auf großem Fuß lebt und denselben mit Vorliebe in den mannigfaltigen Fettnäpfchen der Englischen Sprache platziert, wobei allein seine Muttersprache ausreichend Probleme für ihn bereit hielte um ihn per Volksentscheid ausbürgern zu lassen. Seinen ehemaligen Lehrern dankend.

Donnerstag, Mai 03, 2007

Great clause in Microsoft Silverlight license agreement

Today I had a short but good laugh, when I had a look at the licence agreement for Microsoft's new Rich Internet Application viewer called Silverlight.

Regarding "LIMITATION ON AND EXCLUSION OF REMEDIES AND DAMAGES":
You can recover from Microsoft and its suppliers only direct damages up to U.S. $5.00.
You cannot recover any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages.

"$5.00"?
Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to dare a new beginning after you software has blown my computer into pieces.
But, of course, don't forget the alpha status of the software, so blame yourself!

Oh, do I have to mention that Microsoft does not really plan to make its plugin available for Linux?

Uhm... Adobe Flex rules. ;)